Free 5 Day Meal Planner
Hello my friend,
When my clients first come to me, they often have a hard time believing that they can fit home-cooking into their busy lives.
I completely get that. I work a day job, run a business on the side, and have a pretty jam-packed life.
When I first began my health coach training, I tried to cook for myself every day from scratch. And it felt like I had no time for anything else.
But, I know a how important it is to know what I’m putting into my body AND that nothing beats fresh, homemade meals.
I know that my clients want food that is:
- Easy – recipes that don’t take a trained chef to prepare
- Quick– they don’t have hours a day to spend prepping meals
- Healthy – they want to feel good about what they are eating and what they’re feeding their families.
So I created a meal planner that makes it easy and quick to make a work-week’s worth of healthy and delicious meals.
This method of meal planning has allowed me and my clients to eat nutritious homemade food almost every single day AND have time for a life full of friends, family time, exercise, and fun!
I’m gifting this guide to you for free. To download your PDF copy, simply enter in your email address below.
Inside you will find:
- 13 scrumptious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 5-day meal planner
- grocery shopping list
- tons of helpful tips to make planning easy as pie
Download your copy today and let me know how you like it!
To your health!